ArtCursors: Create Mouse Cursors, Animated Cursors, Window Cursors With This Windows Cursor Editor
If you have been looking for a powerful cursor editor which also doubles as an animated GIF editor; look no further than ArtCursors from artcursors.com. The program can be used to make several stunning web graphics such as mouse cursors, animated cursors and Windows cursors.
With ArtCursors you can:
System requirements: Windows 95/98/ME/2000/NT/XP/2003/Vista/7/8, Windows PC.
- Create and edit static and animated mouse pointers in color depths up to 16 million colors
- Create and edit cursors for Windows XP in 32-bit color depth with 8-bit alpha channel
- Create and store images containing several layers
- Paint images with gradient and chess fill
- Modify images with drop shadow, opacity, smooth, negative, grayscale, colorize, rotate, roll and mirror effects
- Import cursors from .cur, .ani, .ico, .icpr, .wmf, .emf, .bmp, .wbmp, .jpg, .gif, .tga, .xbm, .xpm and .png files
- Export cursor images to .cur, .ico, .icpr, .bmp, .jpg, .gif, .png, .xbm, .xpm, .wbmp and .rc files
- Export animated cursors to animated .gif images and image list bitmaps
- Create animated gif files
- Extract cursors from Windows executables, libraries and animated cursor files
- Create cursor libraries for better and more efficient storage
- Collect cursors from folders and subfolders into libraries
- Work with image lists in BMP and PNG formats
- Delete identical cursors in libraries
- Drag and drop files from file shells
- Drag and drop cursors from one library to another
- Drag and drop cursor images from one cursor to another
- Copy and paste cursors in libraries
- Copy and paste images to other applications
Trial limitations: 30-day trial period, nag screen.
Download Windows Cursor Editor: exe
Click here to order ArtCursors
If you have always wanted to design cursors with your own unique blend of creativity; then, this is your chance to do so because now you can get access to a very powerful cursor editor that can be used to make all sorts of web graphics from mouse cursors to animated cursors and even Windows cursors. This animated GIF editor lets you play around with existing static and animated mouse cursors and recreate them to reflect you personal style. You have the choice to pick color depths up to 16 million colors. Then you can also create and edit Windows cursors; turning them into high quality 32 bit color depth images with 8 bit alpha channel.
This cursor editor also doubles as a powerful image manager, so that you can not only have a hold on all your graphics bit also save them efficiently. The tool can also be used to create animated cursors and other images with several layers and all of these files can be stored optimally. With the tool, you can add spark to your existing and new cursors by painting the images in chess or gradient fill. Then, there are also those amazing effects that can be included in the images. For instance; you could choose from mirror, roll, rotate, grayscale, negative, colorize and drop shadow to increase the aesthetic appeal of your animated cursors.
The animated GIF editor can also be used to import cursors in various formats such as icpr, bmp, gif, jpg, ico, cur, ani, wbmp, emf etc while you can also export these cursor images in numerous graphic file formats. Apart from this, you also get several regular features such as the ability to delete identical cursors from libraries, you can drag and drop the cursors between libraries, also the tool allows you to copy and paste the cursors in the libraries and copy paste different images to various applications. The image list is in the BMP and PNG formats so that you can work with them easily. If you want to work with the default windows
cursors; there is also a provision for extracting the cursor images and animated cursor files from Windows executables and libraries.
The software has standard system requirements and is the most ideal tool for all your cursor designing requirements. You can try out for 30 days absolutely free so that you can see the efficiency of the tool for yourself. The site is not only offering you a software program rather ArtCursors is a wholesome solution to cursor requirements. Apart from this, the site also offers several other graphic designing software programs such as the Iconlover which can be used for icon creation and Any to Icon which is a program that lets you convert all your images including icons and cursors into different formats. The wizard is so powerful that it can be easily used to find icons and turn them into images that can be use on web pages.
View Icon Articles
Icon Editor for Windows 8
Copyright © 2000-2014 Aha-Soft. All rights reserved.
is our pick. It enables professional and amateur artists to design and edit all kinds of icons.
It supports ICO, BMP, PNG, GIF, ICPR, PSD, XPM, XBM, WBMP, CUR, ANI formats. German interface is available.
allows you to design and edit all kinds of graphics required in the software development cycle, including icons, static and animated cursors and interface elements - all these kinds of graphics can now be designed in a single application.
allows you to find, create, edit, import and export cursors and manage cursor libraries. It supports static and animated cursors.
Any to Icon
converts icons and cursors into BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF, ICO, CUR and other formats. This wizard can find icons and make images for use on Web pages.